Interesting topics for web developers
Hi, my name is Dániel Sipos, a senior software engineer. I tell the story about this BLOG to you. First of all, I wanted to create a blog web application, that displays wonderful markdown articles via (MD/MDX/MDsveX). After it, I am thinking about, how to use it for useful purposes. There are a lot of developer issues, which I met in the past and for sure I will meet in the present. For some, it took a long time to find a good solution on the internet. Many times there was missing or deficient information and I had to do research work. So I will share these problems and my solutions as markdown articles with code parts. Finally, I have decided to deploy this app to the server. Let's look around and I hope you find, what you are looking for...
- How to use .htaccess file to serve Next.js static files on Apache server
- How to make your Nginx error pages more user-friendly with assets
- Start your iOS app with a fresh launch screen - clean your splash screen cache with ease
- how to apply any Lottie animations to your splash screen on Expo app
- Streamline your code quality on the cutting-edge with SonarQube 8.9 LTS on arm64v8 Docker.