Interesting topics for web developers
Hi, my name is Dániel Sipos, a senior software engineer. I tell the story about this BLOG to you. First of all, I wanted to create a blog web application, that displays wonderful markdown articles via (MD/MDX/MDsveX). After it, I am thinking about, how to use it for useful purposes. There are a lot of developer issues, which I met in the past and for sure I will meet in the present. For some, it took a long time to find a good solution on the internet. Many times there was missing or deficient information and I had to do research work. So I will share these problems and my solutions as markdown articles with code parts. Finally, I have decided to deploy this app to the server. Let's look around and I hope you find, what you are looking for...
- Multi-stage and multi-platform Dockerfile is awesome
- Shelf makes it easy to create and compose web servers
- Manage volume data in Docker
- Serve static web files via Nginx
- Cost-effective solution to handle inbound emails